A big hello from my 10th blog post!
I would like to take this opportunity to also say a huge THANK YOU to everyone for reading and for always leaving lovely feedback! It has been tough at times to fit blogging duties into my schedule but all the long hours and late nights have been worth it and looking back, I wouldn’t change any of it.
Since it is my 10th post, I thought the timing was ideal to answer 10 super random questions about me so, you know, you just get to know me a little bit better 🙂 This set of questions consists of some questions taken from ‘tags’ that I have seen or heard on the Internet plus some additional ones that I came up with. So, here it goes:
- Tea or coffee? Tea, for sure.
- Do you have any pets? Sadly, no but I would love a pug one day if I can dedicate enough of my time to look after one.
- Favourite TV show? Currently, Game of Thrones. Suits is up there… and of course, Gossip Girl 😀
- Can you play any instruments? Unfortunately, no but if I am to choose an instrument to learn, it would definitely be the piano. I have a full sized digital piano in the corner of the living room which I am yet to make use of…
- Online clothes shopping or ‘actual’ shopping? It depends. Online for most items except trousers, jeans, shorts, etc. I have a hard time finding bottoms that fit comfortably as well as ensuring they look nice so it’s best to try it on in-store to save the never-ending online returns!
- What is the last thing you bought? A scarf.
- Favourite perfume? Guerlain Idylle – Extract and EDP.
- Flats or heels? Flats for comfort but heels can elevate the entire look.
- Favourite season? Summer for the hot, sunny weather but I prefer autumn when it comes to fashion. Firstly, I love to layer and the mild but not too cold weather in autumn means that I don’t have to hide all those layers with a big, heavy coat! Secondly, the rich autumnal colours are exquisite.
- One thing you have learnt since blogging? Although just the very basics, I have learnt how to use Adobe Lightroom to edit photos. It’s an ongoing exercise and I hope my skills will improve with practice!
And that’s all! I hope you enjoyed this and learnt a thing or two more about me along the way. I would love to read your answers to these questions too if you decide to answer them! 🙂